For 130 years we have provided sound advice to businesses large and small.
We advise businesses and business owners throughout the South East of England and often further afield. We frequently work with partners in jurisdictions other than England and Wales, and a significant proportion of our work is international in flavour. Expertise and experience is wide ranging. We regularly advise all sizes of business on partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, investment agreements, acquisitions and disposals of businesses, share buy backs, corporate reorganisations. Recent work includes:
- Acting for a London based design agency in negotiating a contract with a European partner to provide design services for a US soft drinks manufacturer launching a new product range in Europe
- Acting for Chinese corporate investors acquiring manufacturing capacity in the UK
- Acting for a retail consolidator acquiring independent retail businesses
- Acting for a European company in a commercial agency negotiation in England
- Acting for the management of a UK subsidiary negotiating its purchase from its insolvent European parent
- Acting for a Turkish manufacturer setting up in England
- Advising farming partnerships restructuring their land holding as part of their succession planning
Get in touch with our business law solicitors in Essex
For further information and business advice, contact Christopher Hayward.